Contest has ended.
Congratulations to the winner:
How to enter: email us a pic of your Halloween costume – new or old! Then, top 5 will be voted on on Facebook.
Email your entries to [email protected] Include your name, age, contact phone number and photo. Submission deadline: October 25.
All eligible entries will be judged, and the top 5 are now posted to the Cayman Compass Facebook page. The photograph with the most likes by October 29 will win.
By submitting your entry into this contest, you agree to share your email address with Epic Day Entertainment.
For more event details, visit https://www.epicdayentertainment.com/apocalypse-2020.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- Apocalypse 2020 VIP Package Competition (the “Competition”), is presented by Compass Media and Epic Day Entertainment and administered by Compass Media Ltd. (the “Sponsors”). The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions. By entering and participating in the Competition, each party (an “Entrant”) agrees to abide by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Competition, as determined by the Sponsors and their agents, are final in all respects. The Competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- The Competition is open to Entrants, where not prohibited by law, who are legally and ordinarily resident in the Cayman Islands age of 18 and older.
- Compass Media employees, along with other contest partners, and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The Sponsors have the right to verify the eligibility of each Entrant and refuse participation at their sole discretion.
- The Competition begins at 12:01am on Monday, October 5, 2020 and ends at 11:59pm on Thursday, October 29, 2020 (the “Competition Period”). Submission deadline: October 25. The winner will be contacted on Friday, October 30, 2020. The Sponsors reserve the right to extend or shorten the Competition Period at their sole discretion.
- In order to be eligible for the Prizes (as hereinafter defined), the Entrant must email their entry during the Competition Period. Entrants may submit a maximum of one (1) entry during the Competition Period.
- All eligible entries received during the Competition Period will be judged by the Sponsors, and the top 5 will be decided. These 5 photographs will then be posted to the Cayman Compass Facebook page, and the photograph with the most likes will win.
- The winner will receive a prize package which includes:
– Winner + 5 friends
– Luxury Vehicle pick up (1 location)
– VIP Straight access into event
– 2 drinks per person
– Luxury Vehicle drop off at end of event (same place as pick up)
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsors. The Sponsors and their parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition or fitness of the Prizes. The Sponsors and Compass Media Ltd., subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the Competition.
- By entering this contest, you are agreeing to receive Epic Day Entertainment announcements. You can opt out at any time.
- Entrants, by participating, must agree to have his or her picture and name published in Compass Media publications, websites and/or social media pages. Photos will be taken at the Compass Centre in the Compass Media photo studio unless otherwise arranged.
Policies and other legal information: