« All Events
Meet Us At The Market
October 6, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Purpose of the Market and how it can help the Community|
The purpose of the market is for the West Bay residents to have access to fresh, locally produced foods and goods in our district.
The goal for the market is to help the West Bay community create a robust local economy, thriving neighborhood and provide those with less access to fresh food more opportunity to buy it.
Date, time and venue for the market.
Every Saturday – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
West Bay Heritage Park (Next to the Ed Bush Stadium)
What the Commcnity can expect to see at Market?
• Local Sea Food/Beef/Chicken/Goat
• Prepared Foods etc.
What will be the ongoing efforts?
• SUPPORT THE LOCAL FARMERS
• PROVIDE CONVENIENCE OF A MARKET FOR THE PEOPLE OF WEST BAY
• PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT
• ALLOW THE WEST BAY COMMUNITY TO CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER
• EDUCATE THE WEST BAY COMMUNITY ON WHERE THEIR FOOD COMES FROM