The Cayman Food Bank is the first and only food bank on the island, since it opened in December 2017. Now, we need your help more than ever.
The Cayman Food Bank is a core hunger-relief organization comprised of programs such as the island’s central Food Bank, Meal and Foodstuff Delivery, and Wellness and Sustainability Education. We will strive to help feed the most vulnerable populations – children, families and seniors. Working together with our network partners to efficiently and effectively fight hunger, our multi-tiered approach and comprehensive programs are dedicated to nourishing the community while empowering lives.
The Good Samaritan distributes food to local network partners also know as non-profit social service organizations and these organizations serve:
- Local children who need a nutritional foundation to learn and grow
- Local families struggling to make ends meet and provide for themselves
- Senior and homebound neighbors who need nutritious meals and services for health and independence
How you can help:
Both monetary and supply (food, personal, cleaning etc) donations can be dropped off to:
1. Warehouse: 51 Sleepy Hollow Dr, Unit 11
2. First Assembly of God, 195 Old Crew Road
Online donations can be made to:
CNB “The Good Samaritan Food Bank” 01115055
(People can also call 926-6111, but please be patient, as we are super busy.)
For more ways to help, please visit www.caymanfoodbank.com.