Contest Terms & Conditions
- Flowers Sea Swim Late Entry 2019 (the “Competition”), is presented by Pinnacle Media and The Flowers Group and administered by Pinnacle Media Ltd. (the “Sponsors”). The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions. By entering and participating in the Competition, each party (an “Entrant”) agrees to abide by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Competition, as determined by the Sponsors and their agents, are final in all respects. The Competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- The Competition is open to Entrants, where not prohibited by law, who are legally and ordinarily resident in the Cayman Islands age of 18 and older.
- Pinnacle Media employees, along with other contest partners, and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The Sponsors have the right to verify the eligibility of each Entrant and refuse participation at their sole discretion.
- The Competition begins at 12:01am on Monday, April 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm on Friday, May 31, 2019 (the “Competition Period”). The winner will be contacted on Monday, June 13, 2019. The Sponsors reserve the right to extend or shorten the Competition Period at their sole discretion.
- In order to be eligible for the Prizes (as hereinafter defined), the Entrant must fill out an online form at www.caymancompass.com/contests during the Competition Period and fill out all requested fields, including Entrant name, age, telephone number and email address. Entrants may submit a maximum of one (1) entry during the Competition Period.
- All eligible entries received during the Competition Period will be assigned a number, after the closing of the Competition Period, and a number randomizer will choose one winner.
- The winner will receive a prize package valued at $100 which includes:
A. Two (2) late entries into the Flowers 1-Mile sea swim
B. Two (2) 2019 sea swim swag bags to include but not limited to a t-shirt and other promotional items
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsors. The Sponsors and their parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition or fitness of the Prizes. The Sponsors and Pinnacle Media Ltd., subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the Competition.
- Entrants, by participating, must agree to have his or her picture and name published in Pinnacle Media publications, websites and/or social media pages. Photos will be taken at the Compass Centre in the Pinnacle Media photo studio unless otherwise arranged.