Contest Terms & Conditions The Ocean Conservation Month Photography Competition (the “Competition”), is presented by the Kenneth B. Dart Foundation and the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation and administered by Dart Enterprises Ltd. (together, the “Sponsors”). The Competition is governed by these official rules (the “Official Rules”). By entering and participating in the Competition, each party (an “Entrant”) agrees to abide by the Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the Competition, as determined by the Sponsors and their agents, are final in all respects. The Competition is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. ELIGIBILITY The Competition is open to Entrants, where not prohibited by law, who are legally and ordinarily resident in the Cayman Islands. Entrants may be amateur or professional photographers. Minors may only participate in the Competition with the express authorization and approval, and under the supervision of, their parent or guardian, who shall be deemed the Entrant for and on behalf of the minor. The Sponsors have the right to verify the eligibility of each Entrant and refuse participation at their sole discretion. COMPETITION PERIOD The Competition begins at 12:01am on 28 August 2017 and ends at 11:59pm on 30 September 2017. (the “Competition Period”). The Sponsors reserve the right to extend or shorten the Competition Period at their sole discretion. HOW TO ENTER In order to be eligible for the Prizes (as hereinafter defined), the Entrant must upload a photograph at www.caymancompass.com/contests during the Competition Period and fill out all requested fields, including Entrant name, age, telephone number and email address. Entrants may submit a maximum of one (1) photograph during the Competition Period. The photograph may be taken either above or below the ocean water line and must be landscape 6×4 orientation and under 4 GB. The photograph must:
- be the original work of the Entrant and must not have been printed, published or exhibited elsewhere or have won any other photographic competition;
- be taken in the Cayman Islands;
- highlight the importance of ocean conservation;
- include a caption which indicates the date when and specific location where the photograph was taken in the Cayman Islands; and
- not involve the willful harassment of wildlife or damage to the environment by the Entrant or contain any material this is defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise inappropriate or unlawful.