Taste of Cayman 2016 Photo Contest
THE CONTEST HAS ENDED. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
The Cayman Compass and Flava want you to win with Taste of Cayman! All you have to do is have your photo taken at the Flava photo booth at Taste of Cayman 2016, on January 23, 2016. Once we upload these photos to our Facebook page, simply tag yourself, and get your friends to like the photo. The photo with most likes wins!
The prize package includes:
- A sunset cruise to Rum Point Restaurant from SafeHaven dock;
- Dinner and wine for 10 people at the Rum Point Restaurant;
- Return to the dock by ground transportation after dinner provided by Grand Limousine Services!
About Taste of Cayman
Taste of Cayman is now one of the largest events in Cayman and Camana Bay’s Festival Green perfectly accommodates the event’s growing number of restaurant booths, volunteers and attendees.
Taste of Cayman tickets are now available online and at several ticket outlets around the island! For more on the event, please visit www.tasteofcayman.org.
Taste of Cayman 2016 Photo Contest Terms & Conditions
- The Taste of Cayman 2016 Photo Competition is one prize package sponsored contest between Red Sail Sports, Rum Point Restaurant, Grand Limousine Service and Pinnacle Media Ltd.. The contest/competition will be promoted in the Cayman Compass newspaper, What’s Hot magazine, Flava magazine, at the Taste of Cayman event on January 23, 2016 and online at caymancompass.com.
- The prize package includes: A sunset cruise to Rum Point Restaurant from SafeHaven dock on Red Sail Sports watercraft, dinner and wine for 10 people at the Rum Point Restaurant, and a return to the dock by ground transportation after dinner provided by Grand Limousine Services.
- Pinnacle Media will start the Taste of Cayman Photo 2016 Competition on Saturday, January 23, 2016. Participation in the competition is by attending the Taste of Cayman on January 23 and having your photo taken at the Flava photo booth. Photos will be uploaded to the Compass Facebook page and entries will be confirmed by participants ‘tagging’ themselves. The photo with the most likes will be the winner. In case of multiple persons appearing in the winning photo, those winners will share the one grand prize offered in this competition.
- The competition will end at 11:59 PM on Monday, February 1, 2016.
- The winner of the Taste of Cayman 2016 Competition will be drawn on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 and the winner will be contacted accordingly.
- The Taste of Cayman 2016 Competition is open to any Caymanian resident 18 years of age or over. Red Sail Sports, Rum Point Restaurant, Grand Limousine Service and Pinnacle Media Ltd employees or their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- This is an online entry. Contestants will be contacted via Facebook profile(s) used to tag the winning photo.
- The winner must agree to have his or her picture taken and name publicized in Pinnacle Media publications including, but not limited to Flava Magazine and the Cayman Compass.
- We reserve the right to disqualify participants suspected of manipulating the contest outcome.