Great served with Rice Pilaf. You can make this recipe a day ahead of time and reheat.
4 Jumbo Shrimp
4 Sea Scallops
1 small onion, diced
1 tsp. chopped Garlic,
1/2 cup , sliced Mushrooms
1/2 cup Salad Croutons
1/2 cup White Wine
1 tsp.Lemon Juice
1/2 stick Butter
1. Clean and devein shrimp. Split lengthwise.
2. Slice scallops in half lengthwise.
3. In large sauté pan heat olive oil. Add onions and garlic. Sauté 2 minutes.
4. Add the mushrooms and flour. Sauté for 2 minutes
5. Add the white wine and lemon juice. Simmer until a light sauce forms.
6. Add the seafood. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Add the butter and stir until the butter melts. Add the chopped parsley.
7. Serve over rice. Sprinkle the salad croutons on top.