FLAVA MAGAZINE FALL 2017 CONTEST – ENDED
Optional – submit your favourite recipe!
We would be delighted to hear from readers who have a favorite recipe. If you would like us to consider featuring your recipe with photo in Flava magazine and/or on the Flava website, please indicate by uploading the recipe in the space provided.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- The Flava Magazine FALL 2017 Contest is a Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa and Pinnacle Media sponsored Contest to be published in Flava magazine and online at caymancompass.com/contests.
- The Contest is a chance to win a prize package at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa which includes the following items including tips and taxes and has a value of $5,000:
- A 2-night stay for the winner and a guest in a one bedroom Oceanfront Deluxe Room at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa based on availability.
- A private cooking lesson with an executive chef
- Sunday Brunch for two people including wine, champagne and margarita bar
- Dinner with wine pairing for six guests at the Beach House
- A $350 resort credit to be used for a beach cabana, spa treatments or food and beverage
- Pinnacle Media will start the Flava Magazine FALL 2017 Contest on Monday, November 27, 2017.
- The Contest can be entered online at caymancompass.com/contests. Only one entry per email address is permitted.
- The Contest will end at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, February 26, 2018.
- The winner of Flava Magazine FALL 2017 Contest will be announced by Wednesday, February 28, 2018 and the winner will be contacted accordingly.
- Flava Magazine FALL 2017 Contest is open to any resident of the Cayman Islands aged 18-years-old or older. The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa and Pinnacle Media employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- Pinnacle Media makes no representations or warranties, and there are no conditions of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the prize offered through this Flava Magazine FALL 2017 Contest.
- The winner must agree to have his or her picture taken and name publicized in Pinnacle Media publications.