The Women’s Resource Center is holding a series of free information sessions on alternative therapies each Thursday during August.
The sessions include:
• Body Talk, Robyn Whatley-Kahn, 10 August, 5.30 pm – 7pm
• Homeopathy, Zenitha Varghese, 17 August, 5.30pm – 6.15pm
• Acupuncture, Violetta Kanarek, 17 August, 6.15pm – 7.15pm
• Hypnotherapy/EMDR, Rayle Roberts, 24 August, 5.30pm – 7pm
• Himalaya Herbal HealthCare, Yasmini Prendergast, 31 August 5.30pm – 6.15pm
To register for individual sessions or for more information, contact the Women’s Resource Centre at 949-0006; fax: 946-3912; email: [email protected].
The sessions take place in the WRC office on the ground floor of Elizabethan Square.