The public is invited to submit applications to attend Her Majesty’s Royal Garden Parties, which are scheduled for July at Buckingham Palace. Submission must be made to the Chief Secretary’s Office by Friday, 29 February.
Applicants, who wish to attend one of the parties, should be citizens or nationals of the Cayman Islands and be in the United Kingdom during any of the dates below. It may also be possible to include a few British guests living overseas.
The parties will be held on three consecutive Tuesdays — 8, 15 and 22 July. Successful applicants will be allowed to take their spouses or companions and up to two unmarried children between the ages of 18 and 25.
To apply, the following information must be submitted, in writing:
• The applicant’s surname, forename, title, and decorations;
• Marital status;
• Name of accompanying spouse, or of a companion who is at least 18 years old;
• Names and ages of accompanying children;
• A reliable UK contact address (not the address of a bank or hotel); and
• A preferred date of attendance, as well as dates that would not be convenient.
The written application must be submitted to the Chief Secretary’s Office in the Government Administration Building, or e-mailed to [email protected].
Successful candidates who change their travel plans and are then unable to attend must immediately inform the Chief Secretary’s Office.
For more information, contact Betty Ebanks at phone 244-2432.