- National Work Force Development Agency – offering opportunities to persons seeking employment, and will be explaining the types of support available from the department.
- SteppingStones Recruitment – accepting resumes for job positions as well as hosting resume writing and interview techniques short courses. Available job openings will be displayed.
- DART Enterprises – providing job seekers with the specific skills requirements for the jobs they offer.
- Cayman Finance – an interactive booth presenting facts on, and career opportunities in, the Cayman Financial Services industry. Visitors to the booth have a chance to win prizes (last year a Blackberry Bold) by completing a trivia quiz based on what they have learned.
- Butterfield – conducting on-the-spot interviews for available positions. They will be looking for quality candidates with the best attitudes who are willing to do whatever it takes get the job done.
- Cayman Islands Chamber of Commerce – featuring the new scholarship website www.showmethemoney.ky and will list employment opportunities that have been submitted by their member businesses.
- Baraud – offering both temporary and permanent employment opportunities. Resumes will be accepted for review.
- Supporting Sponsors
- Department of Tourism – showcasing the Ministry of Tourism and Tourism Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Department of Environmental Health – showcasing the choices of careers available at the department. Informational folders containing the Government application form will be available for students and job seekers.
- PwC – offering an Accounting Scholarship of up to US $30,000 per year for off island colleges/universities.
- University of the West Indies – offering full tuition scholarships to matriculated students.
- The University of Tampa – offering International Scholarships of up to US $8,000.00 to International Freshman and International Transfer students with a 3.0 plus GPA.
- Savannah College of Art and Design – offering merit based Artistic and Academic Scholarships ranging from US$1,500 to full tuition. Every student who completes an application form will be reviewed.
- The University College of the Cayman Islands – introducing new science programmes such as Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences as well as a new Master of Human Resources programme.
- The Ritz Carlton, Grand Cayman – featuring several hospital roles, career opportunities and will provide a culinary demonstration.
- Maples and Calder – offering legal and non- legal scholarships to Caymanians who have been or previously been accepted into a university on island or overseas.
- Cayman National Corporation – focusing on overall career opportunities and career development within the company/financial sector (i.e. Audit, Compliance, HR, Accounting, etc.)
- Insurance Managers Association of the Cayman Islands – offering general 3-4 year full scholarships of $35,000 to eligible Caymanians with the right qualifications.
- RICS Cayman – focusing on the upcoming Property and Construction conference which is designed to bring together all persons interested in property and construction.
- Cayman Islands Bankers Association – represents the majority of registered banks and trust companies in the Cayman Islands. Representatives will be available to answer your questions on careers in the banking industry.
- International College of the Cayman Islands – showcasing the many educational opportunities which they offer.
- Cayman Islands Yellow Pages – offering an employment position in their sales department. Resumes will be accepted at their booth.
- Scotia Bank & Trust (Cayman) Ltd. – focusing on employment opportunities within their organisation.
- Cayman Islands Tourism Association – represented along with Red Sails Sports, the Grand Caymanian Hotel and Cayman Destination Services. These companies represent the restaurant, hotel, transportation, tours and water sports sections of the industry. Job Listings in the different tourism sectors will be available for interested Caymanians.
- Foster’s Food Fair – offers more than cashier and merchandising opportunities. They will focus on the many other career opportunities available that provide truly endless possibilities.
- Ogier – offering a scholarship to eligible Caymanians.
- Rotary Club of Grand Cayman Central – offering scholarship opportunities to all Caymanians pursuing vocational courses at the International College of the Cayman Islands and University College of the Cayman Islands.
- Health City Cayman Islands – accepting resumes for job openings when the facility is operational. Scholarships will also be considered once the facilities are operational.
- Deloitte – offering employment opportunities to students during the summer as a summer intern. Scholarship levels of platinum and gold will also be offered to students.
- Appleby – offering legal scholarships to Caymanians age 18 & over. The scholarship includes tuition, books and exam fees.
- Global Hospitality – offering educational and certification scholarship opportunities to Caymanians and Status Holders.
- National Gallery of the Cayman Islands – offering Internships to students as well as Fine Arts Scholarship for up to 4 years. This Scholarship is available to Students pursuing creative/arts careers.
- Walkers – offering legal scholarships to Caymanians age 18 & over. The scholarship includes tuition, books and exam fees.