On this episode of the Cayman Compass news recap:
– CPR member Shirley Roulstone is granted protective costs order.
– Government changes the referendum question.
– Charmaine Moss, Canover Watson appear in court to face charges of defrauding local & regional football bodies.
– A group of concerned citizens will have to wait at least five weeks before finding out if a judge will allow them to pursue legal action over public access to beaches.
– An EIA for the proposed facilitites at the George Town landfill is expected to begin early this year.
– The 2020 edition of the green iguana cull begins.
– Wellesley Howell turns 105.
– Check out the Cayman Compass’ Issues section this month where we dive into Cayman’s history as told by our relationship with the sea.