The RCIPS is continuing to plough ahead with its Relentless campaign, arresting a number of people for various offences on the weekend. Those include:
• A 55-year-old man on suspicion of burglary
• A 14-year-old boy on suspicion of burglary
• An 18-year-old man on suspicion of robbery
• a 34-year-old woman on suspicion of assault
• A 40-year-old man on suspicion of assault
• An 18-year-old man on suspicion of assault
• A 54-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol
•A 29-year-old man on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol
• A 19-year-old man on suspicion of possession and consumption of ganja
• A 25-year-old man on suspicion of theft
• A 32-year-old man arrested to prevent a breach of the peace.
Anyone with information about crime taking place in the Cayman Islands should contact their local police station or Crime Stoppers on 800 (TIPS). Callers to Crime Stoppers can remain anonymous and could be entitled to a cash reward if their information leads to an arrest.