A series of meetings are being held as part of the public consultation phase of the initiative that allows the public the opportunities to air their views, comments and recommendations on proposed changes to the Cayman Islands Constitution.
The schedule is as follows.
• Monday, 18 February – George Town: Family Life Centre at 7pm
• Thursday, 21 February – Time and location to be announced
• Monday, 25 February – West Bay: John A. Cumber Primary School Hall at 7pm
• Monday, 3 March – Bodden Town: Agricultural Pavilion at 8pm
• Thursday, 6 March – Time and location to be announced.
• Monday, 10 March – East End: Gun Bay Civic Centre at 8pm
• Wednesday, 26 March – George Town, Anglican Church Hall at 7:30pm
• Thursday, 27 March – West Bay: John Gray Memorial Church Hall at 7:30pm
• Tuesday, 1 April – Cayman Brac: Heritage House at 7:30pm
• Wednesday, 2 April – Little Cayman: Little Cayman Beach Resort at 7pm
• Monday, 7 April – Bodden Town: Civic Centre at 8pm
• Thursday, 10 April – George Town: Elmslie Memorial Church Hall at 7:30pm